Effective September 1, 2017
By accessing, browsing and/or using this Site and/or the Services, you consent to receiving electronic communications from the Company.
THIS AGREEMENT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN COURTS WITH JURIES, AND LIMITS THE AVAILABLE REMEDIES.
This Agreement is effective until terminated. Your rights under this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from UPFF if you fail to comply with any term(s) of the Agreement.
2. LICENSE. UPFF grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, unassignable license to access, use and privately display the Service and to view the Content solely as provided in this Agreement and only for your personal, non-commercial use on a streaming-only basis. You agree that you will not use the Service for public performances. You must continue to comply with the Terms to continue to access the Service. Please note that your computer(s) must be connected to the Internet to access the Service, and you are responsible for the cost of any Internet connection. Additionally, the Service will only operate on certain hardware and software platforms specified at the Help feature of the Service. Please check the requirements periodically, as UPFF reserves the right to change or cease support of any hardware or software platforms at any time. This license will enable you to view, preview, select, and stream the Service and/or the Site in accordance with the Terms while your account is active. Any copying of the Service, the Content, the Site, or any portion thereof is prohibited and will constitute a copyright violation. Violation of this Agreement in any manner automatically terminates the license granted to you, and you must cease using the Service and/or the Site.
3. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND MOBILE NETWORKS (a) If you access the Service using an Apple iOS, Android, or Microsoft Windows-powered device, Apple Inc., Google, Inc. or Microsoft Corporation, respectively, shall be a third-party beneficiary to this contract. However, these third-party beneficiaries are not a party to this contract and are not responsible for the provision or support of the Service. You agree that your access to the Service using these devices also shall be subject to the usage terms set forth in the applicable third-party beneficiary’s terms of service. (b) When you access the Service through a mobile network, your network or roaming provider’s messaging, data and other rates and fees will apply. Downloading, installing or using the Service may be prohibited or restricted by your network provider and the Service may not work with your network provider or device.
(c) The Service functionality may vary by device and medium, and Company does not accept responsibility for or otherwise warrant the performance of various devices, including the compatibility of devices with the Service. By using the Service, you agree to look solely to the entity that manufactured and/or sold you the device for issues related to the device and its compatibility with the Service. Only one device can be logged into the Service from an account at a time. If a second device is logged in from the same account, the previous login will be automatically disconnected.
4. USE IN U.S. ONLY. The Service is for viewing solely within the Territory. The Service is not available for use outside the Territory.
6. BILLING By creating an account on our Site and providing a credit card or other payment method accepted by UPFF (“Payment Method”) for the Service, you are expressly agreeing that we are authorized to charge you a monthly subscription fee, any other fees for additional services you may purchase, and any applicable taxes in connection with your use of the Service to the Payment Method. If you want to use a different Payment Method than the one you signed up for during registration, or if there is a change in your credit card validity or expiration date, you may edit your Payment Method information by logging in on our Site to update your Account information. You must at all times provide a current Payment Method to use the Service. If your Payment Method expires and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account, you authorize us to continue billing, and you will remain responsible for any uncollected amounts.
We automatically bill your Payment Method each month on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your subscription (each such month, a “Monthly Period”). In the event your subscription began on a day not contained in a given month, we bill your Payment Method on the last day of such month. For example, if you became a paying subscriber on January 31, your Payment Method would next be billed on February 28. If you change your Payment Method, this could result in changing the calendar day upon which you are billed. You acknowledge that the amount billed each Monthly Period may vary due to promotional offers, changes in your subscription plan, and changes in applicable taxes, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for the corresponding amounts. We reserve the right to adjust pricing of the Service at any time. Any price change will take effect following the provision of notice to you via an email communication sent to the email address you provide during your account registration. However, we will not be able to notify you of changes in any applicable taxes.
Your UPFF subscription will continue in effect on a month-to-month basis unless and until you cancel your subscription or the account or service is otherwise suspended or discontinued pursuant to these Terms. You must cancel your subscription before it renews each Monthly Period in order to avoid the next billing. We will bill the monthly subscription fee plus any applicable taxes to the Payment Method you provide to us during registration (or to a different Payment Method if you change your account information). If you cancel your subscription, cancellation will be effective at the end of the current Monthly Period -this means that you will have continued access to UPFF for the remainder of that period, but you will not receive a refund. You can cancel your account contacting [email protected]
We reserve the right to pursue any amounts you fail to pay in connection with the Service. You will remain liable to UPFF for all such amounts and all costs we incur in connection with the collection of these amounts, including, without limitation, collection agency fees, reasonable attorneys’ fees, and arbitration or court costs.
7. CONTENT AND CONTENT LIMITATIONS. Content, including but not limited to video, audio, graphics, photos, text, software and messages, may be streamed to you or otherwise made available to you. Please note that some Content may have an access window during which you will be able to view the Content. UPFF does not accept any liability for expiration of any access window. UPFF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disable access to any Content at any time, regardless of the posted access windows or its programming schedules. Please note that you will not be able to access Content from outside the Territory, whether or not you are able to maintain an Internet connection used to access the Service. The availability of Content will change from time to time. The quality of your stream may vary from device to device, and may be affected by numerous factors, including your internet service and device capabilities. Not all Content is available in HD or UD format, and not all Internet connections are capable of streaming HD or UD-quality Content. UPFF makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your streaming experience.
8. COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS.
(a) The Service, including but not limited to the Site, and all materials incorporated in the Service and the Site (including, but not limited to Content, text, photographs, graphics, video and audio) are protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights under United States laws (“Intellectual Property”). The Content has been licensed for private use only and not for public exhibition. Unauthorized copying, editing, exhibition, broadcast or distribution of a copyrighted Service program can result in severe criminal and civil penalties under U.S. laws. In particular, criminal copyright infringement, even without monetary gain to you, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to 5 years in prison and a fine of $250,000.
(b) Some of the characters, logos or other images incorporated by UPFF on the Service and the Site are also protected as trademarks, trade names and/or Service marks owned by UPFF (“Trademarks”). All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Use of the Trademarks or Intellectual Property of UPFF, or the trademarks or intellectual property of any other party is not authorized in any manner other than as incorporated into the Service and the Site.
(c) UPFF respects the intellectual property rights of others and asks users of the Service to do the same. UPFF and licensors of Service content reserve the right, at any time, to prosecute any violation of copyright or other intellectual property laws to the fullest extent of the law, including both civil and criminal penalties.
9. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS.
If you believe that any Content appearing on the Service has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement under the United States laws, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent named below:
• Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed;
• The exact URL or a description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
UP Faith and Family, LLC 2077 Convention Center Concourse, Suite 300 Atlanta, Georgia 30337 Attn: Copyright Agent E-Mail: [email protected]
Please note that while UPFF seeks to preserve any and all exemptions from liability that may be available under the copyright law, this is not a stipulation that UPFF is a service provider as defined in 17 USC section 512c or elsewhere in the law.
10. RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS.
(a) You agree to use the Service in accordance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and restrictions on the Services and the Content. You may not copy, distribute, transfer, sell, license, publish, enter into a database, display, perform publicly, modify, create derivative works, upload, post, link to, frame, transmit, rent, or sublicense or in any way exploit any part of the Service (including the Content), or attempt to interfere with the operation of the Service in any way, except that you may access and view the Service for non-commercial, personal, entertainment use for a limited time, only as authorized herein. You may not circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections in the Service; remove, alter, bypass, avoid, interfere with or circumvent any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice marked on the Content or any digital rights management mechanism or access control measure associated with the Content, including geo-filtering mechanisms. You may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Service or on any portion of the Service. You may not distribute any part of the Service over any network, including a local area network, nor sell or offer it for sale. You may not assign, sublicense, pledge or transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without UPFF’s prior written consent which may be withheld in UPFF’s sole discretion. In addition, the Content or Site may not be used to construct any kind of database. Decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling, or otherwise reducing the code used in any software or digital rights management feature on the Service into a readable form in order to examine the construction of such software and/or to copy or create other products based (in whole or in part) on such software or any feature of the Service, or intercepting and/or recording network communications transmitted between the Service and UPFF are prohibited.
(b) You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with the Service to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g. password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited.
(c) UPFF, its affiliates or distributors may suspend or terminate your subscription and access to the Service immediately if UPFF determines that you are in violation of this Agreement. In such event, you must cease all use of the Service. The suspension or termination of your subscription is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any rights and remedies available to UPFF, its affiliates or distributors under this Agreement or under applicable laws.
11. SERVICE UPDATES AND SOFTWARE. At various times, UPFF may choose to make available to you updates, bug fixes, or other changes or enhancements to the Service (collectively, “Service Updates”). Service Updates may be: (a) automatic, such as in connection with general website changes and additional features or updates to data required by the Service; (b) at your election, in which instance you will receive information and instructions for how to authorize optional Service Updates; and (c) mandatory, in which case you will be required to consent to the Service Update or install or upgrade a third-party plug-in if you wish to have continued access to the Service.
12. CUSTOMER SERVICE.
If you need assistance with the Service and are unable to resolve your question via our Help feature of the Service, please contact [email protected]
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE AND ALL THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS AND OTHER CONTENT IN THE SERVICE AND THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, UPFF, ITS AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS AND/OR LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UPFF, ITS AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS AND/OR LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT UPFF’S SERVICE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. UPFF, ITS AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS AND/OR LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS OR OTHER CONTENT IN THE SERVICE OR ANY SITE LINKED TO THE SERVICE FOR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO APPLY TO YOU, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UPFF, ITS AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS AND/OR LICENSORS DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES RELATING TO FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, WORM, TROJAN HORSE PROGRAM OR DISABLING CODE, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, COMMUNICATION FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF A RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOUR, NEGLIGENCE OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE AND/OR THE SITE OR THE MATERIAL, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE SERVICE AND/OR THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS UPON WHICH LIABILITY IS CLAIMED AND EVEN IF UPFF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOU (AND NOT UPFF) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. YOU ASSUME THE RISK IN USING THE SERVICE AND/OR THE SITE AS WELL AS TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW ALL OR ANY PART OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TO APPLY TO YOU, THE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
15. FEEDBACK AND POSTINGS.
(a) Portions of the Service and/or the Site may invite you to provide UPFF with feedback. Please be aware that UPFF does not accept unsolicited submissions of concepts, creative ideas, suggestions, stories, or other potential content. This is to avoid the possibility of future misunderstanding when projects developed by UPFF might seem to others to be similar to the submitted concepts, creative ideas, suggestions, stories or other potential content. Therefore, please do not send UPFF any unsolicited submissions. In any event, no material you send to UPFF will be treated as confidential, and you are waiving any claims against UPFF regarding the use of such material.
(c) You agree that UPFF is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, techniques, opinions, statements, images, likenesses, videos or other material contained in any communication you send to Company or post on the Service, and/or through Company’s Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts or other social media accounts, worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products/services and creating, modifying or improving the Service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any “moral rights” in such user-provided content, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
UPFF may provide personally identifiable information in response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. UPFF also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request. BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS UPFF AND ITS AFFILIATES FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY UPFF DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER UPFF OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless UPFF, its directors, officers, members, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your breach of any of the Terms, representations or warranties, and/or from your placement or transmission of any content onto the Service’s servers or the Site, and/or from any and all use of your Account in violation of this Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your Account incurred by you or any other person using your Account. UPFF reserves the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which it is entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide UPFF with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by UPFF.
18. AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE.
(a) This Agreement shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, as they are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Georgia and without regard to conflict of law principles.
(b) Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the Service or your use of the Service, including the Site, user interface or these Terms must be filed within one year of the relevant events. You waive or give up your right to pursue any dispute, claim or controversy that is not filed within one year, and any right you may have had to pursue that dispute, claim or controversy is permanently barred.
(c) Except as set forth in subparagraph (j) below, UPFF and you agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the Service or your use of the Service, including the Site, user interface, or these Terms, shall be determined by binding arbitration instead of courts. This agreement to arbitrate is intended to be broadly interpreted. It includes, but is not limited to: (i) claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between UPFF and you, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory; and (ii) claims that may arise after the termination of this Agreement. You agree that, by entering into this Agreement, you and UPFF are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. This Agreement evidences a transaction in interstate commerce, and thus the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of this Agreement.
(d) A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, return receipt requested, or by other delivery service that provides proof of delivery (e.g., FedEx), a written notice of dispute (“Notice”). The Notice to UPFF should be addressed to: General Counsel, UP Faith and Family, LLC, 2077 Convention Center Concourse, Suite 300, Atlanta, Georgia 30337 (“Notice Address”). The Notice must (i) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (ii) set forth the specific relief sought. If UPFF and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 60 days after the Notice is received, you or UPFF may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by UPFF or you shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator determines the amount, if any, to which you or UPFF is entitled.
(e) If your claim is for less than $75,000, upon written request to the Notice Address prior to commencement of the arbitration, UPFF will advance the arbitration filing fee and arbitrator’s costs by direct payment to the appropriate entity. If the arbitration proceeding is decided in UPFF’ favor, you shall reimburse UPFF for the fees and costs advanced to the extent available in a judicial proceeding. If the arbitration is decided in your favor, which occurs if there is an award to you that is greater than the value of UPFF’ last written settlement offer made before an arbitrator was selected, if any, you will not be required to reimburse UPFF for any of the fees and costs advanced.
(f) The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as modified by this Agreement, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules are available online at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. The arbitrator is bound by the terms of this Agreement, including the Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability provisions. The arbitrator shall have the right to award money damages and other appropriate relief, consistent with the terms of this agreement; HOWEVER THE ARBITRATOR SHALL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO AWARD INJUNCTIVE RELIEF AGAINST EITHER PARTY OR TO CERTIFY A CLASS ACTION OF ANY KIND.
(g) All issues are for the arbitrator to decide. Unless UPFF and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place either (i) in person in the county (or parish) of the billing address for your subscription according to your Account, or in Georgia, at your option, or (ii) by video conference during which you shall be able to appear from the county (or parish) of the billing address for your subscription, again according to your Account, or any other location of your choosing which has appropriate video conference facilities available. If your claim is for $10,000 or less, there shall be no in person hearing; and UPFF agrees that you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by video conference as established by the AAA Rules. If your claim exceeds $10,000, the right to and format of a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based.
(h) Each party shall be responsible for their own attorney’s fees. Although under some laws UPFF may have a right to an award of attorneys’ fees and expenses if it prevails in an arbitration, UPFF agrees that it will seek such an award only in the event that the substance of your claim or the relief sought has been deemed by the arbitrator to be frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)).
(i) YOU AND UPFF AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and UPFF agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
(j) Notwithstanding the foregoing, disputes enforcing, protecting, or concerning the validity of any of your or UPFF’ intellectual property rights (or the intellectual property rights of any licensor of Service content are not covered by this agreement to arbitrate.
(k) If the waiver of the right to participate in a class action set forth in subparagraphs (c) and (f) above is found to be illegal or unenforceable for any reason whether by judicial, legislative, or other action, then the entirety of the agreement to arbitrate contained in subparagraphs (c) and (f) is null and void. In that instance, you and UPFF agree to waive your right to a jury trial. You and UPFF further agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the Service or your use of the Service, including the Service website, user interface, and these Terms shall be brought in the appropriate state or federal court located in Clayton County, Georgia; and that the parties both irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state or federal courts in Clayton County, Georgia.
(l) References in this paragraph to UPFF and “you” include our respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, licensees, licensors or providers of content, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users of the Service under this or prior Agreements. This agreement to arbitrate does not preclude you from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, or local agencies. Such agencies can, if the law allows, seek relief against UPFF on your behalf.
19. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable for this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein.
20. NOTICE AND COMMUNICATION.
By using the, you consent to receiving electronic communications from us. These communications may involve sending emails to the email address you provide to us, and are part of your relationship with UPFF. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing, and you acknowledge that we recommend that you save a paper or electronic copy of such communications. You acknowledge that you are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of your user information, including your email address, and that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send you electronically will satisfy and legal communication requirements even if your email address is no longer accurate when the electronic communication is sent to you.